Year of marriage – Tax Refund

If you have married in the last 4 years, you may qualify for a tax refund. You qualify if you pay more tax for the year, as two single people, than you would if you had been jointly assessed. If you are due a refund, it will only be given from the date of marriage or registration of civil partnership. At Anytime Tax Refunds we are here to help you process your refund.